Speak to me- Tell me your story!
Were you denied a police report when you summoned the courage to unburden your soul at a precinct? Did your aching heart get re-victimized when they told you the damage you suffered was not enough to warrant their attention?
Perhaps you were so concerned they wouldn’t help you that you didn’t even try. And maybe you were surrounded by people who convinced you to just “suck it up” and “get past it”…. but you can’t.
ConsentAwareness.net’s “boots-on-the-ground” in several states are leading the way to insure that what happened to you never happens again! We’re leading the charge to get CONSENT properly defined in penal code and provide real police protection against the defilement of anyone and everyone within their jurisdiction.
You matter! Your story matters!
Legislative efforts are currently underway in Indiana, South Carolina, New York, Texas and Pennsylvania, We need background data from real survivors to get the point across. Your story can make a critical difference.
And if you’d like to lend a hand to battle for change in your state, let me know! I can be reached privately at info@ConsentAwareness.net. I’m waiting to hear from you!
Here’s more you can do!
- Watch this TEDx Talk! When YES Means NO – The Truth about Consent
- Read this book! Your Consent – The Key to Conquering Sexual Assault
- Help #PutCONSENTtoMusic all around the world!
- Share this information with everyone you know!
- Use your voice to make #FGKIA! – Freely Given, Knowledgeable and Informed Agreement – the law of our land!