YOU can help conquer Sexual Assault!
The Consent Awareness Network needs your support!
Become a CONSENT Outreach Ambassador! (COA)
- Conduct outreach to legislators in your location to define #CONSENT in your penal code.
- Spread the word on #CONSENT through social media.
- Provide a meaningful voice on the issues of sexual assault, violence, and harassment.
- Work with our growing team to create unique marketing strategies to enlighten the public about consent’s meaning and importance.
Our Consent Outreach Ambassadors have:
- Succeeded in getting bills #A6540A and #S6200A introduced in the Assembly and Senate of NY State, to define CONSENT in New York’s penal law.
- Met with legislators in several additional states to launch efforts for defining consent in their laws.
- Addressed the national ATIXA conference for Title IX Administrators from schools and universities across the US.
- Passed laws – like our Outreach Ambassador Eve Wiley in Texas – Her efforts prohibit Texas fertility doctors from switching donor sperm without the consent of the patient.
These milestones are just some of the many initiatives we have undertaken to combat rape mentality today, and for generations to come!
Consent Accountability Rhyme -from our cartoon- from speech at the Women’s March NYC
You can be a meaningful part of change!