We need your help!
Fighting for new laws to conquer sexual assault is a costly undertaking!
Through your generosity we’re able to:
- Conduct the needed outreach to convince legislators of the crucial need to define CONSENT in our laws!
- Broadcast the correct CONSENT message to the public in order to build demand for sorely needed change!
- Provide free information to schools and universities.
- Connect survivors with legal advocacy to pursue cases in criminal or civil court.
- Recommend survivors to services that support healing from sexual assault and domestic violence.
-HOW TO DONATE-
Simply tap a link from the list below
Please note – Because our coalition is focused entirely on creating legislative change, CAN is a registered Super PAC, not a non-profit organization. Contributions are not tax deductible. Donors MUST be 18 years of age or older.
If you are contributing an amount greater than $200, please use this email link to identify your name, address, employer, date, and amount of your contribution. We are required to record this information by the US Federal Election Commission (FEC).
- DONOR – $10+ contribution
- CONTRIBUTOR – $25+ Contribution
- SUPPORTER – $50+ Contribution
- SPONSOR – $250+ Contribution
To donate any amount that is not listed, simply tap this link and adjust the numbers to the amount of your choosing.
Thank you for your generosity!
All contributions are greatly appreciated!
Together, we CAN make the world a safer place!