Did you know that 76% of the states and territories of the US do not define CONSENT in their laws? And the 24% that define consent use language that can actually make a sexual assault impossible to prosecute?
#MeToo and #TimesUp have focused a glaring light on sexual assault. While they’ve raised awareness, they’re a movement in desperate need of a solution. Properly defining consent in our laws is the critical key!
Every state across the United States has different laws on sexual assault. This confusion and the lack of a proper, consistent definition for consent contributes to rape. YOU can help change that!
Your Consent- The Key to Conquering Sexual Assault is a quick read in PDF format. It explains exactly what YOU can do to make a difference, how you can do it, and why you should. The price of $6.50 helps fight for consent laws around the world and any additional contribution you’d like to make will be gratefully appreciated!
Learn how CONSENT is defined where you live!
Get your copy of
Your Consent- The Key to Conquering Sexual Assault
Help end all forms of sexual assault so that you, your children and your children’s children can live in a safer world!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why sexual assault is an under-reported and under-prosecuted crime
- Uncomplicating CONSENT
- How consent should apply in sexual assault laws
- How you can keep yourself, your loved ones and society safe from sexual assault
- How your state defines – or fails to define – consent
Here’s how to secure your copy:
- Make your payment through the PayPal Payment Link. (To add an additional contribution, simply adjust the PayPal amount.) Please note- If you are a legislator or school administrator and wish to make multiple copies available to other legislators or your student body, I will make special arrangements for you to do so. Please contact me directly at Consent.Awareness@yahoo.com.
- Fill in the following form:
3. Watch the TEDxTAlk: When YES Means NO, the Truth About Consent. “Like” it. Comment on it. Share it with everyone you know!